Workshop & Event Location
Your Event At the Founders Foundation
You are looking for a suitable event location in Bielefeld? Our 2.500m² event area and other areas of the Founders Home can be booked for your network or training event.
The Founders Foundation’s rooms provide you with multiple options for various event formats – from meetings to network events, product demonstrations and livestreaming events.
Design the topics of the future in the Founders Club and become part of the Startup Spirit in Ostwestfalen.
Companies Who Have Booked the Founders Home
Several startups and well-established companies from our network have already used the Founders Home for their events. Examples:
- large events with up to 200 people
- stage setup and dynamic seating arrangements possible
- professional sound system and projector screen
Founders Coffee Zone
- meeting spot for founders with a creative atmosphere
- seating for up to 40 people
- portable video screen & sound system
- agile workshop space with seating for 25 people
- portable video screen
- flipcharts / magnetic boards
- optional: Setup Package
- meeting room on the second floor (25qm)
- seating for max. 10 people
- incl. wall screen
- reception area / catering arrangements
- startup configuration: tables for table-tennis and table-football, seating furniture
This Is How You Make Your Next Event Into a Special Occasion!
Our modern and cozy rooms provide every event with the perfect setting.
Our Front Desk Manager Lena is happy to answer all your questions concerning booking, catering and room availability.
Get To Know Our Network
Take a dive into our uniqe B2B startup ecosystem.
You Have Questions?
Talk to us!
We are happy to answer your questions about our programs, our mission and the events we are hosting.
YOUR MONTHLY SHOT OF FOUNDER SPIRIT
Stay up to date with our newsletter – get all the exciting news on startups and events that are worth your time. We also supply everything you need to know about launching your own company.
Our Content Hub features some insightful articles. Feel free to check them out!
First Report On the Startup Ecosystem In Ostwestfalen-Lippe Highlights Region’s Positive Developments – And Shows It Has Catchup Up To Do
The first report on the startup ecosystem in Ostwestfalen-Lippe shows that the region is a great example for other non-metropolitan regions how an impactful and...Weiterlesen